Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Work Update

Here is a little update for you wondering what I am doing. The main thing that I am doing is making a Player 1 Nyan Cat and Player 2 Mario, and that takes really long to do, and then after THAT I have to make Sonic and the secret character. THEN I'm going to make the single player mode which is not classic, and then I might do a trophy type thing but different. Oh yeah, and stages and one other thing that I have teased. Anyway, I'm aiming for a December release, but late November or maybe January depending on how much stuff takes up my time. I hope you guys will not think i'm not working on this, or give up, because this is the first time I have made a game other people other than family have payed attention to. So thanks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment